Dear My Ex-Boyfriend


 To : Ayek.
            Hey, how are you? I know, we haven’t talked for so much time, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about you each day and every day. Honey, you just don’t know.
            I have tried so hard to fight these feelings I have, but I can't do it anymore. So many nights I have cried my eyes out, missing you so much, but I’m too afraid to pick up the phone. Because I’m so much afraid you’ll tell me that u don’t love me anymore. Because I’m so much falling in love with you and this feeling grows deeper and deeper each day. Sweetheart, you just don’t know.
            I close my eyes and let my thoughts of you flow. I carry on a conversation in my mind between us, as we tell of our hopes and our dreams. All the 'what if', that we've ever dream of.  I picture your arms around me, my head upon your chest, your fingers gently circle over my skin and many more. Hhh. Each time that you touch me, feels like 'that was the first time'. You make a slight laugh, mixed with a cry such as a beautiful feeling. And I really can’t forget all those moment above. Baby, you just don’t know.
            Honey . . . I really can't believe. We're apart. Yea, we're apart. But baby, our life still must go on, rite? Maybe I'm not the one u're searching for. Maybe we're too young to be the best couple ever. Maybe we have to find another one to know, do I love him more than I loved U?
           My love, maybe this is d'last chapter of our love pages , but this isn't d'last of our story cuz' our love was everlasting. Hope u happy and full of joy. Happy new year 2011.

December, 31th 2010
With love,
Nna bodoh

NB : note ini gue masukkan ke blog gue sebagai sebuah tanda penyesalan dari kegagalan hubungan gue dengannya. He was a really nice guy. He teaches me how to love, and how it taste. Forgive me for all that I've done.Thank's for all those thing my-ex, hope the best for you. 

Komentar

Unknown mengatakan…
Semoga 'target' membacanya daaan... terjadi sesuatu yang diharapkan ya, Kak :D hahaha
Unknown mengatakan…
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Unknown mengatakan…
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

Postingan Populer